I like the game but it is boring, you cant die and its too hard
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The flowers are alive! Help them battle hordes of ugly bugs which are trying to eat them!
Godot Wild Jam text:
Controls: Drag flowers from the top-left corner of the screen. Press the triangle-shaped button to start the next wave. Sit back and collect the coins dropped. Rinse and repeat.
Goal: Survive as many waves as possible! The waves are going to get harder the more you progress.
- Red flower, aka rose: Cheap, more resilient than the other flowers. Deals small Area-of-effect damage to all nearby enemies in a short range.
- Yellow flower, aka dandelion: Drops bombs which damage enemies moderately in a small area around the landing spot. Not very smart, as it doesn't predict where enemies will go.
- Blue flower, aka aster: Shoots lasers at a single bug in range. High damage, but somewhat lower health than the other flowers.
- Red bug, aka firebug: Medium speed, medium health, medium damage.
- Yellow bug, aka wasp: Fast but squishy enemy. Dies from a single laser shot. Able to dodge yellow flower's bombs.
- Blue bug, aka beetle: Tanky but slow enemy. Reflective armor reduces incoming damage, making it able to withstand many laser shots and bombs.
Trijam/flower jam text:
Controls: Drag flowers from the top-left corner of the screen. Keep in mind they take a bit of time to grow to proper size. Watch as they beat the bugs into a green mess.
Note: the game was submitted to multiple jams. When downloading, please choose the correct option.